By buying a ticket for UKROC, the purchaser agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- Proof of purchase, waivers and identification – Please ensure you bring you ticket or booking number with you on the day to register, as well as your waiver if you are participating in on-skates sessions or scrimmages (as a skater or official). The waivers can be downloaded at the UKROC website. You may be asked to confirm your identity so please also bring a form of ID. Ticket buyer is responsible for providing the correct documentation for registration and parking.
- Ticket Purchaser Fees – Ticket purchasers will pay a service fee as defined on the Brown Paper Tickets Pricing website: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/pricing.html.
- Refunds and Exchanges – All sales are final. Please review ticket ordering information carefully prior to ticket purchase. Non-attendance to the event will not be refunded.
- Order Cancellation – UKRDA reserves the right to cancel ticket orders for any reason, not limited to incorrect billing information and/or fraudulent ticket purchasing.
- Event Promotion and Advertising – Ticket buyers agree for UKRDA to use their likeness in pictures and footage from the event for promotional purposes after the event for an unlimited time, using multiple media.
- Any damage to the rooms will be charged back to the ticket buyer responsible.